We’re excited to announce that registration is open for the 36th Annual Youth City council Leadership Institute, which will be held March 8-10 at Utah State University!
Youth council advisors should have received email messages with all the registration information. If you did not receive this but should have, please fill out the form on the Contact page to ensure we have the correct information for your council!
Some important notes of information for this year’s conference:
- A maximum of 22 registered council members and adult leaders/advisors are allowed per city council this year.
- There will NOT be a Food Drive this year associated with the Leadership Conference.
- There will NOT be a Share Fair or any other projects to showcase this year during the Dance.
- Due to unforeseen financial circumstances by our charitable organization that provides scholarships the last few years, there are NO scholarships to be awarded this year.
- We are very excited to bring all of you together as there will be some new aspects to the conference this year. More information will be sent out relating to what each council will need to bring during the Council Service Challenge on Friday afternoon of the conference.
One of the main focuses of this year’s conference is to bring our councils together to learn Life Hacks – Rising Above, Standing Together and Being the Good in our communities as youth in our councils.
We look forward to seeing you there. Register early as spots will fill up fast!
Find all the information on the USU event page.